Well I have been back to nursing school for a week and it is CRAZY. My workload has pretty much doubled and I have already become very overwhelmed. How in the world will I do 3 days of clinical and 5 classes??? For the past few days, when I have gone to sit down to study, it has been so difficult. I never knew you could "read" the same page about 5 times and still not remember a thing you read! Last semester was quite different and I did extremely well. This one is going to be a bit tougher. I really struggled with my feelings of doubt in myself. But the Lord put this Third Day song in my head:
Even though the journey's long
And I know the road is hard
Well, the One who's gone before me
He will help me carry on
After all that I've been through
Now I realize the truth
That I must go through the valley
To stand upon the mountain of God
I can do this. I will do this. The Lord has given me an awesome opportunity and so far has more than provided the strength that I have needed. And when I am done I will have the privilege of being able to show Christ's love to people in an incredible way. Thank you Jesus!
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
and it's back.....
Posted by crystal at 4:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey Crystal-
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope school and all that entails for you this semester is going well. Hang in there because that degree will give you a great deal of flexibility down the road.
Blessings.
Post a Comment