CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

want to get a good workout?

Well if you do, then just take these two crazy, hyper, a.d.d, anxious jack russell terriers out for a "walk". It is insane. For the past few weeks we have been walking and taking them with us. Mark usually walks one, and I usually walk one, so it is pretty easy. Well the past 3 days, Mark has had to work late, so I have had to take both of them by myself. I thought about just taking one, but I just couldn't do it. I felt bad leaving one behind. You would have thought that I learned my lesson after the first day of the madness, but I guess I thought it would get better. My "walk" quickly turns into a run most of the time. So hey, at least I am getting some good cardio in?!
They sure are cute though aren't they?!

0 comments: